1. Using a cream or gel-based liner allows for a smooth finish that lasts.
2. Make sure to curl your lashes right at the base.
3. Then, examine the eye shape to see where the liner should wing at the outer corner. Apply a small amount of liner to the brush ® Look at your eyes and see where the eyelash ends and then follow that natural line upwards and exaggerate it slightly, towards the end of your eyebrow.
4. Come back to the centre of the eye and draw from the inner corner to meet the line at the middle. Keep the liner as close to the lash line as possible, and gradually build thickness to reach your desired effect.
5. Finish with lashings of mascara and a signature red lip for true 50s look. (Source Vogue Australia)